Welcome to Platinium Group! One of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry and offers world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, FormulaE, Tennis, and Motocross…
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Barcelona, Milan and Paris, and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
As Marketing Specialist, you will manage all aspects of the Paid Media strategy and large-scale campaigns across different acquisition channels. Your responsibilities will range from planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing across different online marketing activities, ensuring high standards of efficiency and optimization to maximize sales, margins and new customer acquisition while lowering cost per acquisition.
Experience with Pay-Per-Click , display retargeting, Meta Ads and other Social Media advertising and is needed for this role. The ideal candidate will be comfortable as well with Google analytics and other analytics tools.
As Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for
- Daily maintenance and administration of paid media campaigns across both Google, Bing, Meta and other social advertising platforms
- Search and retargeting campaign setup, daily optimization.
- Effectively managing your channels to drive cost effective ROI.
- Generating and expanding keywords, maintaining campaign negatives and A/B testing ad copy.
- Managing our Affiliate program effectiveness
- Data-driven optimization leveraging Google analytics and other reporting tools.
- Performance monitoring and account reporting
- Advert and campaign A/B testing for optimization.
- Drive and rollout best practice across platforms.
- Maintain and optimize tracking ecosystem
- You’ll oversee the performance with data monitoring, identifying emerging trends, threats, innovations and competition. We expect you to deliver clear, concise and reliable strategy on all activities to key stakeholders
Your level of responsibility and tasks will grow quickly based on performance excellence. We are looking for candidates who can develop on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business.
To be successful as the Online Marketing Specialist you will need to:
- Experience in PPC or other area of digital media
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving mentality. Strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating data sets
- Good communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it.
- A working knowledge of key programs including Google Ads and Google Analytics
- A working knowledge of digital marketing, particularly PPC & Display Marketing.
- Excellent English written & verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with special attention to Excel
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Work attitude with focus for high accuracy and precision.
- Eager to learn, and have the drive to grow.
- A second European language is advantageous.