Welcome to Platinium Group! One of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Football, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Barcelona, Milan and Paris, and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
Our Infrastructure team is looking to add a new talent to be part of the evolution of the infrastructure in our company. Your role will be to build an optimised, secure and performing environment for our services and also to support development needs.
You will integrate a dynamic team and help us achieve the next steps in technical evolutions. You have devops skills to deploy Infra as Code in Cloud environments and a solid Linux background.
As infrastructure engineer, you will participate in these missions :
- Ensure the stability and the performance of the production environment
- Maintain the current infrastructure (Linux / Windows)
- Keep track of potential security issues and fix them
- Support the development teams so that they can deploy the code in a proper environment
- Maintain an automated environment and improve automation across all infrastructure components (IaC)
- Improve the quality of the environments for services and users
You will mostly work with Linux environment, with traditional barebones/virtualization servers and Cloud environment (AWS).
You will work with Ubuntu, gitlab, jenkins, ansible and terraform.
Few servers will require some competencies in managing Windows Servers as well.
- Mid/Senior profile
- Administration of Linux servers (Ubuntu)
- Devops skills (gitlab, ansible, terraform)
- Knowledge of AWS cloud administration
- Experience working with open source website environments
- Fluent in English and able to work in an international context
- Familiar with agile development methods (Kanban, Scrum)
- Passionate about sysadmin/devops stuff
- Problem solver, able to fix issues in critical moments
- Administration of Windows Servers
- Directories (AD/LDAP) knowledge
- VPN services experience
- MySQL Database tuning experience
- Good communication skills to exchange within the team and with other teams