Welcome to Platinium Group, one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We provide world-class solutions to B2B clients and exceptional experiences to consumers around the world for a wide range of events from sporting events to trade shows .
Our mission is to help our customers succeed by maximizing the results of each event and delivering the best product experience to consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide online ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many event organisers worldwide.
PG is always looking for smart, committed people who think differently and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the many areas we operate in and truly value the importance of teamwork. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
As ”Market” Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for signing new clients identified as targets for our PG solutions in “Market”. You will strengthen our market positions by identifying new business opportunities and developing business relationships that, through effective negotiation will lead to new clients signing.
Proactive and passionate, you will work very closely with the account management teams and our support functions (IT, Marketing) to lead the execution of our commercial strategy and meet our growth objectives in “Market”. Reporting to the Sales Director, your business acumen, commercial drive and negotiation skills will help you play a critical role in Platinium Group’s market share increase in “Market”.
- Develop a client portfolio selling our online ticketing solution with sports and entertainment organizers, national and international events as a target.
- Understand and keep up-to date with market’s trend, competitive landscape and prospects needs related to ticketing technology.
- Create innovative and comprehensive territory blueprints and strategies to approach new clients.
- Research, source, make initial contact and meet potential clients (decision makers) at their locations to accurately qualify the prospect and establish needs.
- Uncover new customers, business opportunities and leads.
- Listen and understand customer’s needs and requirements.
- Introduce and present them the best solutions we offer.
- Skillfully execute each phase of the sales process from pipeline generation to closing the deal.
- Through consultative value selling, design and present competitive commercial proposals aligned with clients needs.
- Deliver sales activity to meet or exceed sales & margin targets.
- Build strong, long term valuable relationships:
- with your clients, where you will become a trusted and preferred partner, maximising our chance of contract renewal.
- with our internal support teams to give us a chance to win contracts and then to deliver on our promises.
- Travel – ability to travel and meet clients face-face regularly
- 2 to 5 years in a high performance team in a B2B role, selling services in E-Commerce/Web or a related technology-based industry
- Experienced in Ticketing industry ideally in Sports environment would be a plus
- Commercial acumen: excellent negotiation ability and a good existing network, ideally in the field of sport events and/or entertainment
- Demonstrate track record of driving revenue and profitability through customer centric approach
- Demonstrate success in building trust and maintaining long-term relationships.
- Deliver to results, capacity to develop and articulate point of view on key trends
- Be resilient and persistent to close deals with long sales cycles.
- Ability to work efficiently on simultaneous assignments under tight deadlines with minimum supervision
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English and “Market” language + Spanish