Permanent contract based in Monaco – Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis, Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
As a Customer Service Representative you’ll be part of a team responsible for providing the best possible customer service to our Sports Fans. Answering customers’ queries will make up a large part of your role, keeping you in regular contact with them over the phone or via email.
A Customer Service Representative must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills. You need to be organised, courteous, multitasked, professional and work well independently and as part of a team.
- Accepting enquiries from customers and providing accurate follow up;
- Responding to routine customer inquiries regarding the sports events organisation and services (e.g. how to purchase tickets on our website, inform about shipping/delivery dates, promotional offers, additional services…);
- Handling and resolving customer complaints (e.g delivery delay or payment issues);
- Work closely with the Event Management and Logistic Service to ensure delivery of tickets are done on time;
- Conduct checks and validation procedures in order to secure the integrity of payment processes;
- Following up with customers to ensure high-level satisfaction and determine future requirements;
- Identify and escalate priority issues in order to minimise impact on customers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Genuine interest in working with and helping customers;
- Perfectly fluency in written and spoken English and Italian as minimum.
- Experience in a customer facing role;
- Very good communication and organisational skills;
- Strong problem solving ability (e.g. identifying key issues and thinking through alternatives, prioritising and making things happen);
- Ability to prioritize efficiently;
- Must be able to handle a multi-task environment while maintaining excellent customer service;
- Good team player, driven and pro-active;
- Be able to handle complaints and difficult situations with confidence;
- Be friendly, calm and assertive.
A successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team based in Monaco which is a simply a unique place.
And that’s not all….
- Lunch vouchers
- Fresh juices served every Monday to your desk (for a great start to the week)
- Free breakfast every last Friday of the month (to share a relaxing moment together)
- Gaming area: ping-pong, pool, baby foot
- Large kitchen fully equipped
- Showers in the office, particularly interesting for sports-people 😉
- Department: Customer Service
- Job type: Permanent Job
- Job Localization: Monaco
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org