Welcome to Platinium Group! One of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry and offers world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, FormulaE, Tennis, and Motocross…
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Barcelona, Milan and Paris, and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
Job overview :
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to support PG’s digital marketing efforts to engage with new and existing clients. This role will report to the CRM Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in digital media and all aspects of Email Marketing.
If you are passionate about sports and Email Marketing, this is the role for you!
- Implement and deploy email marketing campaigns to drive engagement, retention and conversions.
- Support the creation of email templates collaborating with design and content teams
- Manage different audiences and work to personalize and segment whenever possible.
- Conduct A/B Testings that drive learnings which can then be applied to drive ongoing optimizations.
- Monitor and report on key email marketing metrics.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices to enhance email marketing effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or a related field.
- Previous experience in digital marketing and preferably in email marketing
- Good ability to learn new technology
- Eager to develop his/her knowledge and career in Email Marketing
- Strong attention to details, organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft office.
- Proficient English is mandatory
- Basic skills in Photoshop.
- Familiarity with email marketing tools and platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar