Position based in Barcelona – Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist to support PG’s digital marketing automation and personalization efforts leveraging Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud (SFMC) to engage with new and existing clients. By mapping and implementing multi-channel journeys in SFMC, the specialist will support the execution of marketing plans through planning, execution and reporting/analysis as needed. In addition, the specialist will manage the execution of email production, including meticulous QA of programs and campaigns to ensure flawless execution. This role will partner closely with colleagues within the Monaco office and will report to the Marketing Director.
The ideal candidate will bring a high level of expertise in SFMC to the role as well as a solid knowledge of how best the customer journey can be optimized and improved.
Responsibilities to include
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment (technology, creative, user experience, media, analytics) to create, launch, and coordinate acquisition and engagement initiatives.
- Operate in Salesforce Marketing Cloud daily to build new journeys, update existing journeys or deploy journey communications via email.
- Provide reporting, analysis and recommendations throughout and at the conclusion of campaigns, based on milestones, success metrics and reporting requirements.
- Assist the Marketing team and B2B clients in mapping customer journeys.
- Optimize email campaigns for deliverability, mobile rendering (responsive) and best possible open rates.
- Lay out campaign workflows, including validation rules, triggers, alerts, and automated responses.
- Define audiences’ criteria and work with our BI team to identify low-hanging-fruit opportunities and continuous search for step function changes.
- Manage the activation of segments across own Brands and B2B Clients.
- Develop testing plans, conduct tests, and report learnings. Apply learnings to ongoing improvement.
- Deploy error-free campaigns on time.
- Tag and code content and links for tracking purposes so that impact and attributions can be measured from a cross-channel perspective.
- Assist in the day-to-day management of related tools as needed.
- Support in the planning, reviewing and customizing of PG´s CRM solution as needed to meet business requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 2-3 year of relevant work experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and creating/deploying journeys through journey builder (internal, consulting or agency environments)
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative, strong sense of ownership and a disciplined approach to quality, drive results and customer satisfaction,
- Passionate about e-commerce, CRM and sports,
- Familiarity with producing campaigns in multiple languages.
- Confortable with presenting and communicating to external and internal audiences/partners/clients,
- Familiarity with direct response practices and principles.
- English Language is a must (proficient level) and any other EU language skills are a plus. (i.e. French)
- Great written/oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and appreciation for a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Detail-oriented and structured
- Google Analytics savvy
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop – (editing images)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Successful international and growing e-commerce company (20 nationalities) that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team based in Barcelona which is simply a unique place.
- Meal vouchers
- Office located in the heart of Barcelona (Passeig de Gràcia)
- Well-funded growing company with start-up mindset
- Work with a multidisciplinary international and dynamic people