Permanent role based in Barcelona – Immediately available
At Platinium Group we have been providing electronic commerce solutions in the field of Ticket Sales for the world of Sports, Leisure and Culture for more than 20 years, having reference clients such as Formula 1, MotoGP, Footbol Club Barcelona, Real Sociedad or El Corte Inglés.
With reference shareholders such as Bpifrance and Andera Partners [Edmond de Rothschild] and offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona, the Platinium Group’s mission is to help make any Event of our Clients a success by maximizing the number of sales and offering its ticket buyers the best experience available globally.
- The main responsibility of this newly created position is to guarantee the success and satisfaction of our Clients in the use of BeTIX, encourage their commitment and be able to add value that helps improve the business of each one of them.
- Being the “Client’s advocate” within PG, knowing their organization, the needs of each department and being able to collect, document and translate them into new functionalities and services that can be included within BeTIX and finally shared with the Product Owner.
- Dialogue with our Client portfolio and, as part of the Customer Service team, be in perfect alignment with the Customer Service Lead, Product Owner and the General Management.
- Establish routines that facilitate interactions with the Client portfolio and increase their confidence in BeTIX, such as weekly meetings, presence at their facilities or quarterly activity closing reviews
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the service levels agreed with each Client and respond in a timely manner to their requests.
- Make trips to visit clients or attend events representing PG and carrying out networking and acquisition of contacts in potential clients.
- Experience in sales of SaaS services based on in-depth knowledge of the Product, understanding of the Client’s business needs
- Experience in nurturing and maintaining business relationships with key accounts (B2B)
- Fluency in Spanish and very good level of English
A competitive salary within a successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Barcelona which is a simply a unique place. And it’s not all…
- Innovating projects aiming at major worldwide sport & entertainment events
- Family like and dynamic working environment
- Meal vouchers
- Office located in the heart of Barcelona (Passeig de Gracia)
- Work with multidisciplinary international and dynamic people
- Department: IT
- Job type: Full-time – Permanent
- Job location: Barcelona