Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Football, Tennis, Motocross, etc.
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think differently and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of teamwork. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
The Customer Success Manager – Juve Account is the unique and privileged interlocutor for our technology clients in Italy. Part of our Customer Success team and working very closely with our Account Management Team.
The Customer Success Manager guarantees our customers satisfaction regarding our ticketing solution and provides sound recommendations to enhance business growth
For the key accounts managed by the role holder:
Build high-level client’s relationships focused on service and engagement:
- Be responsible for client satisfaction through outstanding service levels, attentive support and timely responses to their requests.
- Establish a trusted relationship with your client and strategically position our solution and services.
- Be the first point of contacts for issue related requests, liaising with internal stakeholders for a prompt resolution and keeping the client informed on progress.
Monitor and be responsible for Customer’s performance growth:
- Work cross functionally with our Marketing, IT, Finance and Customer Support teams to deliver and coordinate all services subscribed by the client (CRM & Marketing services, newsletters, insurance, customer service, logistics, etc …)
- Collaborate closely with Project Managers and Technical Support Specialists to assure a smooth product implementation and feature adoption.
- Ensure our customers make the most of the solution through an adequate training program and the implementation of the plans mentioned above.
Support the Implementation of ticket-shops and their features evolution
- Coordinate internal teams to successfully manage the project to completion (IT, marketing, business intelligence, editorial, customer service, etc)
- Use a hands-on approach during the implementation of the ticket-shop
- Experience gained in a client facing and B2B account management role such as Client Services Manager, Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Account Executive or similar
- Experience in sales of SaaS services based on in-depth knowledge of the Product, understanding of the Client’s business needs and, in the preparation, and defence of collaborative proposals with a high level of quality and attention to detail
- Empathy, excellent communication skills, ownership, adaptability to different cultures
- Fluent Italian and perfectly bilingual with very good level of English
A competitive salary within a successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to grow your career through commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team based in Barcelona which is simply a unique place.
- Innovating development projects aiming at major worldwide sport & entertainment events
- Family like and dynamic working environment
- Lunch vouchers
- Flexible remote working policy
Type d’emploi : Temps plein