Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Football, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think differently and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of teamwork. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
To strengthen our Marketing team, we are looking for a talented UX Designer with 3+ years of experience in a company or a web agency, ideally specialized in an ecommerce activity.
Reporting directly to the digital marketing manager, you will help design and deliver compelling digital experiences from conception to delivery in a cross-functional environment.
You will be working on projects in a collaborative young team environment, following Design Thinking and Human-Centered principles to create meaningful ticketing solutions for our clients and their employees, users and customers.
From features in the back office to complete new ticketshops or products, your role will perform visual design discovery, as well as create wireframes, sitemaps, user flows and prototypes to deliver tangible design solutions that meet the requirements of the business and clients.
You will take into account the specific context and the functional constraints expressed by users and are a force of proposal to make our websites and administration panel user friendly, intuitive and easy to understand with the objective of high sales performance.
You will participate in all parts of the design process as a member of a multi-disciplinary team – gathering requirements, generating divergent options and iterating based on customer and stakeholder feedback.
As a UX Designer, your missions are the following:
- Develop concepts, diagrams, wireframes, user flows, mockups and prototypes for ticketing solutions, digital services and products across multiple touchpoints
- Define information architecture and sitemaps of digital experiences
- Create user flows to define steps needed to achieve user goals
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions
- Track UX site metrics for the product/ feature post launch and drive continuous improvements
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business objectives, user needs and define UX goals
- Work hand in hand with the graphic designer to deliver pixel perfect design deliverables.
- Work closely with developers on a daily basis to aid implementation of the designed interface and to ensure its quality. Your keen eye for details will be what our Dev teams will depend on
- You might also present your work to clients and enter in a constructive dialogue with them
- Take ownership of the work and responsibility for its evolution
Qualities and skills
- 3 or more years as a UX designer for complex solutions & interfaces (ecommerce, ticketshops, back-offices, mobile apps)
- Master of Adobe XD is mandatory!
- Also Proficient with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Knowledge of the web environment: graphical chart creation, typographical rules, ergonomics, accessibility and W3C recommendations
- Ability to create designs that can scale, and care for alternate scenarios
- Experience in managing requirement workshops with users
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment, while also owning initiatives
- Experience troubleshooting and investigating website issues and bugs
- Experience in working in an Agile/ Lean team and with remote teams
- Ability to switch gears and know when to innovate and when not to reinvent the wheel by using proven interactions
- Being able to translate analytics data into user behaviour
- Solid understanding of JIRA, Trello & Confluence
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail and resourceful self-starter who gets things done in a fast-paced, often evolving environment
- Excellent relationship skills with both technical and business contacts
- Analytical mind and sense of details
- Fluency in English
As a plus:
- You have experience in the ticketing industry
- Analytical approach to product development
- Good knowledge of tracking tools (Google Analytics, Hotjar, VWO, etc.)
- Constantly developing startup on an international and growing market;
- Innovating development projects aiming at major worldwide sport events;
- Family like and dynamic working environment.
Competitive salary within a successful and growing e-commerce company with the possibility of escalating your career with dedication and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco which is simply a unique place.
And that’s not all….
- Meal vouchers
- Gaming area: ping-pong, pool, baby foot
- Large kitchen fully equipped
- Showers in the office, particularly interesting for sporty people
- Remote Work: currently, two days per week are possible
Employment Contract : indefinite