Welcome to Platinium Group! One of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry and offers world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, FormulaE, Tennis, and Motocross…
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Barcelona, Milan and Paris, and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
Job overview :
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst with at least 3 years of experience in implementing and managing Product requirements, using agile methodologies and eager to develop his/her expertise.
As part of the Product Team, you will actively participate in the development of our Ticketing solution with a top-quality standard in mind.
In order to fit with this role we are looking for candidates with an IT degree or equivalent background, who have focused on Product definition in terms of requirements and functionalities.
Work closely with Product Managers and Business stakeholders to brainstorm, benchmark and work on the main priorities based on strategic roadmap.
Generate requirements documentation using flow diagrams, mock-ups, user stories or story board according to what is best suitable to a specific project and timeline.
Be the focal point for developers and ensure that they have a clear understanding of the features to develop as well as business goals.
Work closely with Technical Experts to define the best solution for the identified requirements.
Cross team context: as part of the analysis, identify and take into account cross-team impacts in terms of scope, risk and timeline.
Write and run test scenarios in coordination with the QA Engineer.
Help users and clients to test some key features.
Assist the team on the quality management: check points, regression, identification of improvements.
Support the operational teams with your functional expertise.
Become the reference point for all users of our solution.
Deliver functional documentation and training support
Qualities and skills
A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience is essential
- Generating techno documentation. Ability to write concise, contextual and audience oriented documentation.
- Experience in managing requirement workshops and user training sessions.
- Knowledge of modelling techniques like UML and flow – state diagrams.
- Knowledge of relational database fundamentals.
- Experience working with Atlassian agile products specifically Confluence for User Stories documentation and Jira for project management.
- Functional know-how in E-commerce and ideally in ticketing.
- Fluent English both spoken and written.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new software functionalities and how are used by various personas.
- Passionate about creating content that explains technical concepts for software products in a simple manner.
- Obsession with quality, superb writing and communication skills.
- Excellent relationship skills with both technical and business contacts.
- You are a person committed to your team, positive, resolute and empathic.
- Mindset of building a Quality Product, not the realization of a specific Project.
- You are oriented to expand and improve our Product and provide service to our Clients.
- Desire to learn and improve in a cyclical and continuous way.
- Team player, you like to collaborate, share your skills and knowledge with others.