Welcome to Platinium Group! One of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Football, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Barcelona, Milan and Paris, and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
We are looking for the right candidate to support our business transformation and lead the Project Management initiative at Platinium Group. Ensuring that project management best practices are applied, the role holder will play a key part in the successful delivery of our exciting technology projects and develop the new function @ PG.
The first mission will be to manage an 18-months project to deploy the roadmap of one of our key clients and leverage the experience in building the PMO approach.
The following applies to any given project managed directly by the PM.
- Define the overall objectives and key deliverables for the project; identify and track key measures of success
- Establish and maintain a robust governance and reporting framework, with both internal and external stakeholders, including clients
- Manage Projects stakeholders: profile, engagement and communication plan
- Prepare and maintain the Project Plan, including but not limited to Planning, Organization, Resources, Target Operating Model, Delivery, Monitoring and Closing
- Focus on tracking and solving gaps vs initial objectives and blockers,
- Develop, monitor, and execute risk management plans and strategies to address areas of concern,
- Advise and brief key leadership on costs, impact, feasibility, alternatives, issues, and status of project development; makes recommendations on project development,
Build the PMO
- Define standards and procedures for projects management
- Coach and familiarise stakeholders to appreciate the value of projects management
- Promote adoption and build commitment to best practices, tools and methods
- Establish information system for gathering projects data
- Coordinate specialist project resources to support project and programme management
- Have at least 3-5 years of successful experience in a similar position.
- Have solid skills in methodology and project management validated by a Project or Program certification (PMP or Prince2).
- Be familiar with agile development methods (Scrum, Kaban).
- Be able to work with high level stakeholders
- Be able to translate operational expectations into reachable project goals
- Show a methodical approach to and analytical mind
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Demonstrate an ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities.
- Be comfortable working in a virtual, multicultural and international team environment.
- Problem solver, pragmatical
- Fluency in English and able to work in an international context
- Experience in the e-commerce and ticketing sector is an asset
- Department: IT
- Job type: Full-time
- Job Localization: Monaco or Barcelona