Welcome to Platinium Group! One of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Football, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Barcelona, Milan and Paris, and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
To strengthen our Product team, we are looking for a talented Product Manager with 3+ years of experience, ideally specialized in an ecommerce/ ticketing activity.
If you are passionate about sports, e-commerce and digital marketing, this is the place for you!
This position reports to the Head of Product and is a key role on a dynamic and experienced Product team. In this pivotal role, you will drive the development of innovative digital ticketing products that not only resonate with our customers but also propel our business forward in the competitive global market.
- Develop and iterate on product concepts & features that are aligned with our vision, ensuring a balance between innovation, usability, and business potential.
- Lead the product prioritization, including value identification, revenue generation/ cost savings and progress against the broader business strategy.
- Work in synergy with a multidisciplinary team comprising graphic designers, UX professionals, developers, QA specialists, and business experts to bring cutting-edge products/ features to life.
- Deeply understand customer needs by spending time with them, sales, and support and observing patterns/trends across their feedback and the market.
- Lead user research and tests to glean insights that guide design decisions.
- Ensure seamless handover of your mockups and visions to product owners and development teams.
- Oversee the maintenance and updating of essential product documentation, including user guides and product requirement documents (PRDs).
- Continually monitor and assess product performance, leading the charge in identifying and resolving any issues or bugs.
- Communicate new features to internal stakeholders, customers, and prospects via verbal and written means.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify new opportunities.
- Track and measure product performance to ensure success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in product management, specifically with complex digital solutions such as ecommerce platforms, ticketing systems, mobile apps, and back-office interfaces.
- Familiarity with user experience principles and an ability to collaborate effectively with UX/UI teams. Experience in creating or evaluating wireframe mockups is a must.
- Proficiency in Adobe XD or Figma is mandatory.
- Comfortable with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
- Fluent in English; proficiency in French is a plus.
- Adept at deriving actionable insights from analytics tools like Google Analytics and Hotjar.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workspace.
- Solid experience with tools such as JIRA, Trello, and Confluence.
- Department: Product
- Job type: Full-time
- Job Localization: Monaco or Barcelona