Welcome to Platinium Group! One of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Football, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Barcelona, Milan and Paris, and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
Within our international IT team (located in Monaco, Barcelona, and Lviv), you actively participate in the development of our white-label SaaS ticketing solutions (Front End, Back End, and Mobile).
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sports fans through our own Brands — Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com Our IT team is focused on providing the best quality of technology and service by delivering rich, fast and delightful user experience. We are always looking for a better way to improve the products from a technical perspective and to adapt it to the new business.
As a Functional Tester, your missions are the following:
- Write and run testing scenarios on some of our key projects and features, ensuring that our Products maintain the highest quality standard
- On cross-teams projects, coordinate with QA from other team to ensure that the Feature or Projects does not go live with any remaining issues
- Work in coordination with the Business Analysts / Product Owners in order to identify the key elements to tests
- Help users and stakeholders test some key features;
- Help the team on the quality aspects: checkpoints, regression testing, identification of improvements
- Work in close coordination with the person responsible for a release;
- Identify the key tickets requiring full testing prior to release;
- Run the required tests and validate scope based on ticket description. If required, Business Analysts will assist;
- Carefully describe any reproduced bugs or missing requirements using the Jira ticketing system;
- Run regression testing when required.
- 3+ years of experience;
- Mastering of UAT best practices;
- Mastering of the Jira Plug-in Quality and Zephyr;
- Agile organization and methodology (Kanban, Scrum);
- Ability to work with technical contacts;
- Functional Know-how in Ticketing or E-commerce appreciated;
- Excellent relationship skills;
- Analytical mind;
- Ability to be quickly efficient on an IT tool;
- Strong Intermediate English level.
As a plus
- Knowledge of testing tools such as Selenium;
- CFTL or ISTQB certification is appreciated.
Technical stack that you will find at PLATINIUM GROUP:
- Frameworks: Symfony 4 to 6, AngularJS, VueJS;
- Unit tests frameworks: PHPUnit, Karma, and Jasmine;
- Automated tests: Selenium
- Inter applications communication: REST, AMQP (RabbitMQ);
- Fundamentals in design patterns including: ORM, AR, DI/IoC;
- Development/production environment: Ansible, Docker;
- Other tools: Nginx, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Postman
- Methodology: Scrum, 2 weeks sprints, Kanban for support