Welcome to Platinium Group! One of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry.
We offer world-class technology solutions to BtoB clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis, and Motocross, Football, Music, Entertainment and Retail.
Headquartered in Monaco and operating from Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona, our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximising the results of each event and providing the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brand – Gootickets.com.
PG is always looking for smart and engaged people who think differently and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of teamwork. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion!
To strengthen our Event Management Team for our Brokerage ticketing resale department, we are looking for a Junior Event Manager (graduate level). A first experience in an international environment in the Event or Ticketing industry is a plus, but not essential.
Our Junior Event Manager supports our Brokerage department in daily tasks related to the operational and organisational part of the business and should have an open mindset, be very organised and have a strong sense for communication.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with promoters for an own event portfolio
- Event performance monitoring and optimisation, F1, Moto GP; WSBK
- Ticket shop set up and maintenance
- Coordination with different stakeholders (marketing and customer care) on event ticket sales launches and relevant event or product updates
- Liaising with procurement on acquisition processes and ensuring smooth fulfilment of tickets acquisition: ticket forecasting and stock purchase proposals; sales trend evaluation
- Customer Care queries management
- Coordinate logistical aspects related to events; problem solving
- Supervise fulfilment of orders with the logistics and IT departments, i.e. e-tickets management
- Management of different distribution channels, i.e. BtoC and BtoB
- If requested: be available for participation in grand prix travel; onsite ticketing operations and logistics
- Finalisation and wrap-up of events; post-event reporting with stakeholders