Interested in Events and Sports ? Eager to make people come back into stadiums, arenas and open air events ? Then, Platinium Group is the place to be!
Join us and be part of the team who builds our back-office applications.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with 2 – 3 years of experience in implementing and managing product requirements, using agile methodologies and eager to develop his/her expertise.
As part of the team, you will actively participate in the development of our Front and Mobile solutions with a top-quality standard in mind. Whether it is for motor sports, football, exhibitions or festivals, we aim at delivering innovative and state of the art applications and you will be playing a key role in delivering the next generation one.
Your missions are the following:
Product Requirements and analysis
- Work closely with Product Managers and Business stakeholders to brainstorm, benchmark and work on the main priorities based on strategic roadmap
- Define requirements using a panel of available tools such as flow diagrams, mock-ups, user stories or story board according to what is best suitable to a specific project and timeline
- Be the focal point for developers and ensure that they have a clear understanding of the features to develop as well as business goals
- Work closely with Technical Experts to define the best solution for the identified requirements
- Cross team context: as part of the analysis, identify and take into account cross-team impacts in terms of scope, risk and timeline
- Write and run test scenarios in coordination with the QA Engineers
- Help users and clients to test key features
- Assist the team on the quality management: check points, regression, identification of improvements
- Support the operational teams with your functional expertise
- Become the reference point for all users of our solution
- Deliver functional documentation and training support
Qualities and skills
- Experience in working in an Agile team and with a remote team
- Ability to perform deep analysis in legacy solution to prepare for new solution
- Proficiency writing User Stories using the Gherkin language
- Strong knowledge of modelization (UML, Merise, …) and flow and state diagrams
- Knowledge of relational database
- Experience in managing requirement workshops with users
- Functional know-how in Ticketing or E-commerce appreciated
- Excellent relationship skills with both technical and business contacts
- Analytical mind and sense of details
- Strong writing qualities
- Fluency in English
You are joining an international, young and motivated team, in an extremely dynamic company offering an agreeable and original working environment.
- Constantly developing startup on an international and growing market
- Innovating development projects aiming at major worldwide sport events
- Perks: tickets restaurant, Remote working days
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV, Github link to email@example.com