Welcome to Platinium Group! One of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry and offers world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, FormulaE, Tennis, and Motocross…
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Barcelona, Milan and Paris, and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
The Event Product Specialist is responsible for supporting the Account Manager team with the creation and monitoring of all online ticket-shops, mostly in the motorsport, football, exhibition and festival industries.
Creation and maintenance of ticket-shops on behalf of Event Organizers
- Creation of Organizer accounts
- Creation and maintenance of product catalog
- Management and upload of multilingual online content
- Management and creation of ticketing elements: type of tickets, payment modes, shipping methods, customer type, etc.
- Mapping of third party providers interfaces and data elements
- Validation of content and integrity of online ticket-shops
- Stock and rate grid management
- Validation of Event venues/stadiums
- Creation of custom tickets (e-tickets, vouchers, paper tickets, etc.)
- Any additional task relating to ticket-shop creation / lifecycle
- Creation and resolution management of support tickets
- Monitoring of daily scripts and monitoring of resolution in coordination with internal teams
- Participation in UAT for new IT projects covering Organizer ticket-shops
- Bac +2/+3
- Languages: French, English. Ideally, mastering of a third language
- Extremely rigorous, great sense for detail, excellent writing skills
- Ownership, autonomy
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to be quickly efficient with IT software, tools and UIs
Working within a successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco which is a simply a unique place.
And that’s not all….
• Lunch vouchers
• Gaming area: ping-pong, pool, baby foot
• Large kitchen fully equipped
• Showers in the office, particularly interesting for sporty people 😉
• Flexible working hours