Permanent role based in Lviv, Barcelona or Monaco – Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Rugby, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com.
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
In the field of e-commerce, in an environment where Web (traffic, monitoring, performance, CDN, security) and DevOps (Build, Release, CI/CD, Source Code quality and management) are key to the operations, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to embrace the architecture and technical challenges of the DevOps infrastructure within our Infrastructure and Software Delivery team.
In a dynamic and competitive environment, you have the following responsibilities:
- Design, build, automate, deploy and maintain hosted/cloud environments;
- Enhance, maintain and support CI/CD pipelines (GitLab);
- Optimize and maintain databases’ state and performance (MySQL);
- Play a key role in automation, ensuring zero-downtime deployments;
- Initiate automated and manual application performance tests, ensuring platform stability;
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting capabilities;
- Ensure that the necessary policies and procedures to achieve business continuity are updated;
- Collaborate with Engineering teams in identifying, troubleshooting and resolving platform incidents;
- Author and maintain all necessary documentation;
Skills & Requirements
- Strong knowledge in Linux systems;
- Experience in the design and administration of high-traffic transactional systems;
- Good knowledge of replicated architectures, load balancing and high availability concepts;
- Implementation of load and performance tests;
- Extended exposure to CI/CD and automation (GitLab is a plus);
- Strong background in container solutions and orchestration (Docker, and/or Kubernetes);
- Good understanding of web security and DevSecOps principles;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Good time-management skills;
- Able to work in a fast-paced, e-commerce environment
- Team player, able to work along distributed teams
Technical stack that you will find at PLATINIUM GROUP
- Frameworks: Symfony 3/4, AngularJS, VueJS
- Unit tests frameworks: PHPUnit, Karma and Jasmine
- Inter applications communication: REST, AMQP (RabbitMQ)
- Fundamentals in design patterns including: ORM, AR, DI/IoC
- Development/production environment: Ansible, Docker.
- Other tools: Nginx, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack
You are an open-minded team player willing to share, debate and evangelize with and among the team? You are proactive and you seek to contribute to ambitious projects (you speak English or French 😉 Apply now!
- Department: IT
- Job type: Full-time
- Job Localization: Lviv, Barcelona or Monaco
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV, Github link to email@example.com