Welcome to Platinium Group! One of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry and offers world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, FormulaE, Tennis, and Motocross…
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Barcelona, Milan and Paris, and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
We are looking for a talented Emailing and CRM Specialist to support PG’s digital marketing automation and personalization efforts leveraging Marketing Cloud (SFMC) to engage with new and existing clients. This role will report to the CRM Manager.
The ideal candidate will bring a high level of expertise in CRM tools to the role as well as a solid knowledge of how best the customer journey can be optimized and improved.
Operate in Salesforce Marketing Cloud daily to build new journeys, update existing journeys or deploy acquisition, engagement and campaign.
- Design and implement CRM campaigns and strategy to enhance customer journey
- Manage the activation of segmentations and audiences through our own brands and those of our B2B customers.
- Develop and implement testing plans for continuous improvement.
- Provide reporting, analysis and actionable recommendations throughout and at the conclusion of campaigns, based on milestones, success metrics and reporting requirements.
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams to align CRM initiatives with overall business objectives.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in CRM to drive continuous improvement.
- 2+ years experience in email marketing
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar
- Functional and operational experience in the creation of emailing campaigns, deployment of journeys and marketing automations (internal, consulting or agency environments) is desired
- Use of ESP tools and strong knowledge of email marketing best practices direct response practices and principles.
- Autonomous with a high level of initiative and a disciplined approach to quality, results and customer satisfaction
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft office.
- Proficient English is mandatory
- Basic skills in Photoshop
- HTML, Query and Ampscript is a plus