Welcome to Platinium Group! One of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry and offers world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, FormulaE, Tennis, and Motocross…
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Barcelona, Milan and Paris, and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
Job overview :
We are looking for a talented Emailing and CRM Specialist to support PG’s digital marketing automation and personalization efforts leveraging Marketing Cloud (SFMC) to engage with new and existing clients. This role will partner closely with colleagues within the Monaco office and will report to the CRM Manager.
The ideal candidate will bring a high level of expertise in SFMC to the role as well as a solid knowledge of how best the customer journey can be optimized and improved.
Responsibilities to include
- Operate in Salesforce Marketing Cloud daily to build new journeys, update existing journeys or deploy acquisition, engagement and campaign.
- Provide reporting, analysis and recommendations throughout and at the conclusion of campaigns, based on milestones, success metrics and reporting requirements.
- Manage the activation of segmentations and audiences through our own brands and those of our B2B customers.
- Develop testing plans, implement them and learn from them for continuous improvement.
- Optimize email campaigns for better deliverability, responsive design and improved open rates but also the optimization of the customer journey.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience in email marketing.
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and creating/deploying journeys through journey builder (internal, consulting or agency environments) is desired
- Functional and operational experience in the creation of emailing campaigns. Use of ESP tools and strong knowledge of email marketing best practices direct response practices and principles.
- Autonomous with a high level of initiative and a disciplined approach to quality, results and customer satisfaction
- Google Analytics savvy
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint-
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop – (editing images)
- Position available in English or French