Permanent Contract / Located in Monaco
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis, Motocross, Football.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Barcelona, Milan, Paris, and Shanghai and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
Reporting to the COO, the role holder will lead the organisation’s overall information technology function as well as plan strategic technical vision to increase the company’s competitiveness.
Due to an important internal growth and business expansion, PG is now at a turning point, requiring to go deeper into complex IT topics such as migration towards the cloud, migration towards micro services, deployment of new products. In this challenging context, the CTO will be responsible for leading the IT team, IT operations, strategy and budget.
- Develops, formalizes and governs the IT strategy in line with wider company and business strategies
- Proactively identifies business and technology solutions to meet the business stated and unstated needs
- Manage project delivery based on IT Strategy, product and business roadmap and with high quality standard in mind
- Ensure coordination between IT Dept and others departments
- Define process and methodology to improve overall IS performance, fiability and stability
- Shape, monitor and manage clear service level agreements for IT services to ensure consistent high-quality project delivery and service levels
- Define and optimise processes for high impact results that deliver customer value, properly setting-up and managing expectations with all key stakeholders,
- Deliver leading-edge technology to build PG’s Products
- Manage IT teams (Product delivery teams, Infrastructure & Software Delivery)
- Set up target organisation and closely work with HR to recruit & retain the required talents
- Drive methodology / organization changes and support team members through appropriate coaching and mentoring to achieve empowerment of the teams and full ownership of products, projects and operational topics
- Coordinate IT team in terms of delivery, quality, performance based on define roadmap and plan
- Manage IT department budget
Technical stack that you will find at PLATINIUM GROUP
- Technologies: PHP7, MySQL
- Frameworks: Symfony 3/4, AngularJS, VueJS
- Development/production environment: Ansible, Docker, Gitlab
- Project Management: Jira, Confluence
Qualities and Skills
- Technical and Human Leadership
- Tech superior diploma
- Over 10 years of experience leading an IT team including all key departments (devops, operations, infra, delivery, R&D) in a very challenging business and operational context
- Multi-lingual and multi-cultural team management + distributed offices across the globe
- Outstanding service level
- Business oriented
- Experienced in web application with web problematics: HA, scalability, security, performance, UX
- Legacy code towards micro services
- Infrastructure towards Cloud
- Agile Methodology applied to PG context
- Fluent in English. Russian or Ukrainian is a plus
A competitive salary within a successful international and growing e-commerce company (20 nationalities) that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team based in Monaco which is simply a unique place.
- Innovating projects aiming at major worldwide sport & entertainment events
- Family like and dynamic working environment
- Lunch vouchers
- Gaming area: ping-pong, foosball
- Fresh juice served every Monday, free breakfast every last Friday of the month (to share a relaxing moment together)
- Large kitchen fully equipped
- Showers in the office, particularly interesting for sporty people 😉
- Department: IT
- Job type: Full-time – Permanent
- Job Location: Monaco Head Office