Welcome to Platinium Group! One of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry.
We offer world-class technology solutions to BtoB clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis, and Motocross, Football, Music, Entertainment and Retail.
Headquartered in Monaco and operating from Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona, our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximising the results of each event and providing the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brand – Gootickets.com.
PG is always looking for smart and engaged people who think differently and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of teamwork. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion!
We are looking for a Business Analyst with 2 – 3 years of experience in implementing and managing product requirements, using agile methodologies and eager to develop his/her expertise.
As part of the team, you will actively participate in the development of our Front and Mobile solutions with a top-quality standard in mind. Whether it is for motor sports, football, exhibitions or festivals, we aim at delivering innovative and state of the art applications and you will be playing a key role in delivering the next generation one.
Your missions are the following:
- Product Requirements and analysis
- Work closely with Product Managers and Business stakeholders to brainstorm, benchmark and work on the main priorities based on strategic roadmap
- Define requirements using a panel of available tools such as flow diagrams, mock-ups, user stories or story board according to what is best suitable to a specific project and timeline
- Be the focal point for developers and ensure that they have a clear understanding of the features to develop as well as business goals
- Work closely with Technical Experts to define the best solution for the identified requirements
- Cross team context: as part of the analysis, identify and take into account cross-team impacts in terms of scope, risk and timeline
- Write and run test scenarios in coordination with the QA Engineers
- Help users and clients to test key features
- Assist the team on the quality management: check points, regression, identification of improvements
- Support the operational teams with your functional expertise
- Become the reference point for all users of our solution
- Deliver functional documentation and training support
Qualities and skills
- Experience in working in an Agile team and with a remote team
- Ability to perform deep analysis in legacy solution to prepare for new solution
- Proficiency writing User Stories using the Gherkin language
- Strong knowledge of modelization (UML, Merise, …) and flow and state diagrams
- Knowledge of relational database
- Experience in managing requirement workshops with users
- Functional know-how in Ticketing or E-commerce appreciated
- Excellent relationship skills with both technical and business contacts
- Analytical mind and sense of details
- Strong writing qualities
- Fluency in English