Permanent role based in Lviv, Barcelona or Monaco– Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Lviv, Barcelona, Milan, Paris, and Shanghai and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com.
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think differently and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of teamwork. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
Within our international IT team (located in Monaco, Barcelona and Lviv), you actively participate in the development of our white-label SaaS ticketing solutions (Front End, Back End, and Mobile).
Not afraid to dig in the code and solve problems, you join one of our outstanding teams, be it our Product Teams, our DevOps Team or our Operational IT team, you work closely with our architects, Technical Project Managers and analysts in order to create value to our products and adapt our cutting-edge ticketing technology to our B2B clients’ requirements.
Our IT team is focused on providing the best quality of technology and service by delivering rich, fast and delightful user experience. We are always looking for a better way to improve the products from a technical perspective and to adapt it to the new business!
- 3+ years of PHP experience;
- Experience with Symfony Framework or similar framework;
- Expert with OOP;
- Skilled in SQL;
- Strong experience with Docker;
- A willingness to learn and an interest in keeping up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies;
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code;
- Experience using distributed control version software like Git;
- Strong experience with testing (unit testing, functional testing, etc.)
As a plus:
- Proactive, self-motivated professional who takes pride in his/her work;
- Open source code you’re proud of;
- Familiar with ORM (preferably Doctrine);
- Experienced in Hexagonal Architecture and Domain Driven Design patterns (DDD);
- Competent in Scrum / Kanban in working environments;
- Experience with asynchronous process;
- Experience working with RESTful APIs;
- Degree in Software Engineering or similar.
As a Back end developer, you’ll be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling our ticketing platform. You’ll work on everything related to our PHP backend, creating powerful server-side applications to handle our APIs.
Technical stack that you will find at PLATINIUM GROUP
- Frameworks: Symfony 3/4, AngularJS, VueJS
- Unit tests frameworks: PHPUnit, Karma and Jasmine
- Inter applications communication: REST, AMQP (RabbitMQ)
- Fundamentals in design patterns including: ORM, AR, DI/IoC
- Development/production environment: Ansible, Docker.
- Other tools: Nginx, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack
You are an open-minded team player willing to share, debate and evangelize with and among the team? You are proactive and you seek to contribute to ambitious projects (you speak English or French 😉 Apply now!
- Department: IT
- Job type: Full-time
- Job Localization: Lviv, Barcelona or Monaco
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV, Github link to email@example.com