Position based in Monaco – Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
If you are passionate about sports, e-commerce and digital marketing, this is the place for you!
This role presents an opportunity for an accomplished candidate with a capacity to learn quickly and exercise common sense to gain fantastic hands-on experience driving the growth of ticketshops that are critical to the success of our business in a targeted market.
This position reports to the Digital Marketing Manager and is a key role on a dynamic and experienced marketing team. The ideal candidate can take initiatives to increase website’s quality with little direction, is passionate, energetic, and an analytical problem solver with web experience in a B2C market.
- Promote Gootickets.com & GPexperiences.com across the web (blogs, forums, directories, social media, etc.) and set up partnerships to gain backlinks and popularity within our niche.
- Ensure that the content, the translations, product descriptions of the ticketshops meet our quality requirements.
- Perform keyword research to identify content gaps, emerging trends and opportunities to drive higher rankings and search coverage.
- Develop a content strategy and manage agencies for our different blogs and social media pages.
- Perform SEO Audits and give advices to our B2B clients.
- Track and analyze web traffic statistics for periodic reporting of applied tactics and strategy.
- Report bugs and recommend solutions to enhance websites’ rankings.
- Manage and maintain our different WordPress based websites & blogs.
- Competitive intelligence.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry SEO trends best practices.
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- 1-3 years of SEO experience required.
- Fluent in English. (French or German is a plus)
- Passion for new media and web trends.
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing in general.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful.
- Ability to use and setup statistic tools like Google analytics. (+ Google Tag Manager)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word), CMS (WordPress, Prestashop)
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Familiar with SEO tools like MOZ, Screaming Frog, Scrapebox is a plus
A competitive salary within a successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco which is a simply a unique place.
- Innovating projects aiming at major worldwide sport & entertainment events
- Friendly and dynamic working environment
- Fast evolution perspectives
- Lunch vouchers
- Gaming area: ping-pong, foosball
- Fresh juice served every Monday, free breakfast every last Friday of the month (to share a relaxing moment together)
- Large kitchen fully equipped
- Showers in the office, particularly interesting for sporty people 😉