Permanent role based in Monaco– Immediately available
As a developer, you’ll be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling our ticketing platform. You’ll work on everything related to our PHP backend, creating a powerful server-side application to handle our APIs.
We would like to hire the best people to work with us in our Monaco office. This is a full-time position with us.
Skills and Requirements we expect
- Strong experience with OOP and SOLID principle.
- Experience with Hexagonal architecture and Domain Driven Design patterns (DDD) is a plus
- A willingness to learn and an interest in keeping up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code
- Experience using distributed control version softwares like Git
- Strong experience with testing (unit testing, functional testing, etc.)
- Proactive, self-motivated professional who takes pride in his/her work
- Open source code you’re proud of
- Experience with Scrum / Kanban in working environments
- Experience with Docker
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Degree in Software Engineering or similar
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Rugby, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
A competitive salary within a successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco which is a simply a unique place. And it’s not all…
- Innovating projects aiming at major worldwide sport & entertainment events
- Family like and dynamic working environment
- Lunch vouchers
- Gaming area: ping-pong, foosball
- Fresh juice served every Monday, free breakfast every last Friday of the month (to share a relaxing moment together)
- Large kitchen fully equipped
- Showers in the office, particularly interesting for sporty people 😉
- Department: IT
- Job type: Full-time – Permanent
- Job localization: Monaco