Permanent role based in Barcelona – Immediately available
Within our international IT team (located in Monaco, Barcelona and Lviv), you actively participate in the development of our white-label SaaS ticketing solutions.
Not afraid to dig in the code and solve problems, you join one of our most technology advanced teams: the CORE Team. You will work closely with our architects, Technical Project Managers and analysts in order to create value to our products and adapt our cutting-edge ticketing technology to our B2B clients’ requirements. The CORE team use last development technics: DDD, Hexagonal architecture, Microservice and is a bit maniac on testing!
Our IT team is focused on providing the best quality of technology and service by delivering rich, fast and delightful user experience. We are always looking for a better way to improve the products from a technical perspective and to adapt it to the new business!
As a Web Developer, you’ll be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling our ticketing platform. You’ll work on everything related to our PHP backend, creating a powerful server-side application to handle our APIs.
- 4+ years of PHP experience;
- A willingness to learn and an interest in keeping up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies;
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code;
- Experience using distributed control version software like Git;
- Strong experience with testing (unit testing, functional testing, etc.);
- Experience with Hexagonal architecture and Domain Driven Design patterns (DDD);
- Experience with ORM (Doctrine)
- At least strong intermediate English;
- Proactive, self-motivated professional who takes pride in his/her work;
As a plus:
- Familiar with Symfony4;
- Experience with Scrum / Kanban in working environments
- Experience with Docker;
- Degree in Software Engineering or similar;
- Within the IT team, you actively participate in the development of our products and ensure that our solutions are always top of the quality.
- You assist in the evolution of PG’s web solutions and ensure that the front APP is compatible with all new front projects.
- Develop clear, fast and easy to use user code that meets the latest industry standards.
- Participate in project discussions, meetings, and decision-making process.
- Contribute to the test coverage of core products
- Contribute to our continuous code review process
Technical stack that you will find at PLATINIUM GROUP
- Technologies: PHP7, MySQL, ELK
- Frameworks: Symfony4
- Unit tests frameworks: PHPUnit
- Inter applications communication: REST, AMQP (RabbitMQ)
- Fundamentals in design patterns including: ORM, AR, DI/IoC
- Development/production environment: Ansible, Docker.
- Other tools: Nginx, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack
You are an open-minded team player willing to share, debate and evangelize with and among the team? You are proactive and you seek to contribute to ambitious projects, you speak English or French? Apply now!
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Rugby, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
A competitive salary within a successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Barcelona which is a simply a unique place. And it’s not all…
- Innovating projects aiming at major worldwide sport & entertainment events
- Family like and dynamic working environment
- Meal vouchers
- Office located in the heart of Barcelona (Passeig de Gracia)
- Work with multidisciplinary international and dynamic people
- Department: IT
- Job type: Full-time – Permanent
- Job location: Barcelona