Permanent role based in Monaco – Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Rugby, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
To strengthen our R&D team, we are looking for a Functional Analyst with 3 – 5 years of experience in implementing and managing user requirements and acceptance tests within an Agile team.
You are joining a young and motivated team, in an extremely dynamic company offering an agreeable and original working environment.
You will join a development team to actively participate in the development of our solutions (Front End, Back End, CORE and Mobile) with a top-quality standard in mind.
As a Functional Analyst, your missions are the following:
Requirements and analysis:
- Take full ownership of projects or products that will fall under your scope
- Workshop with users to define the requirements: flow diagram, mock-ups, user stories or story board according to what is best suitable to project and timeline
- Work closely with Technical Project Manager and Technical Experts to define the best solution for the identified requirements
- Write and run test scenarios on projects owned
- Help users test some key features
- Help the team on the quality aspects: check points, regression testing, identification of improvements
- Support the operational teams with your functional expertise
- Participate to the coordination and analysis of users’ questions and issues
- Functional documentation and training support
Qualities and skills
- Experience in working in an Agile team and performing deep analysis in legacy solution to prepare new solution
- Ability to write User Stories using the Gherkin language
- Strong knowledge of modelization (UML, Merise, …) and flow and state diagrams
- Knowledge of relational database
- Experience in managing requirement workshops with users
- UAT best practices (CFTL or ISTQB certification appreciated)
- Knowledge of mock ups tool such as Balsamiq or Sketch is appreciated
- Functional know-how in Ticketing or E-commerce appreciated
- Excellent relationship skills with both technical and business contacts
- Analytical mind and sense of details
- Strong writing qualities
- Fluency in English
A competitive salary within a successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco which is a simply a unique place. And it’s not all…
- Innovating projects aiming at major worldwide sport & entertainment events
- Family like and dynamic working environment
- Lunch vouchers
- Gaming area: ping-pong, foosball
- Fresh juice served every Monday, free breakfast every last Friday of the month (to share a relaxing moment together)
- Large kitchen fully equipped
- Showers in the office, particularly interesting for sporty people 😉