Permanent role based in Monaco – Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, FormulaE, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
As part of the PG Account Management Department, Technical Support & Implementation Specialist will work with Account Managers Team and closely with IT team (Analysts & Developers) to create, configure, launch, and maintain our ticket shops on behalf of our clients, mostly in the F1, MotoGP and tennis area.
Prospective candidates should demonstrate great technical, problem-solving, and communication skills, in addition to a strong desire to learn about ecommerce/ticketing technology.
- Creation and maintenance of ticket-shops on behalf of Event Organizers
- Creation of Organizer accounts
- Creation and maintenance of product catalog:
- Management and upload of multilingual online content
- Management and creation of ticketing elements: type of tickets, payment modes, shipping methods, customer type, etc.
- Mapping of third-party providers interfaces and data elements
- Creation of content and validation of online ticket-shops integrity
- Stock and rate grid management
- Validation of Event venues/stadiums
- Creation of custom tickets (e-tickets, vouchers, paper tickets, etc.)
- Any additional task relating to ticket-shop creation / lifecycle
- Creation and resolution management of support tickets
- Monitoring of daily scripts and monitoring of resolution in coordination with internal teams
- Participation in UAT for new IT projects covering Organizer ticket-shops
- Bachelor Degree in related discipline
- Languages: French, English
- Experience in Technology, Project Management, or cross-functional Technical Support role
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task to manage various client requests at once
- Technical aptitude with ability to grasp technology concepts around Ticketing platforms
- Extremely rigorous, great sense for detail, excellent writing skills
- Ability to be quickly efficient with IT software, tools and UIs
A competitive salary within a successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco which is a simply a unique place.
- Innovating development projects aiming at major worldwide sport & entertainment events
- Family like and dynamic working environment
- Lunch vouchers
- Fresh juice served every Monday, free breakfast every last Friday of the month (to share a relaxing moment together)
- Gaming area: ping-pong, foosball
- Large kitchen fully equipped
- Showers in the office, particularly interesting for sporty people 😉
- Department: Account Management
- Job type: Full-time – Permanent