Located in Monaco – immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Rugby, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
To strengthen our R&D team, we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer with 2 – 3 years of experience in coordinating entry point for internal customers, researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve issues.
You are joining a young and motivated team, in an extremely dynamic company offering an agreeable and original working environment.
Within the Operational IT team, you actively participate in the quality of our applications and their correct usage by users.
As a Technical Support Engineer, your missions are the following:
- Be the first point of contact for PG users
- Ensure that all issues are properly described in the ticketing system and process fully followed
- First level of diagnosis and troubleshooting issues based on priority, and liaise with Technical Project Managers on best assignation of tickets to developers
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to users
- Test and discuss alternative pathways whenever possible
- Track issues through to resolution, within agree time estimation
- Assist users with their questions and issues, by sharing knowledge with them, finding alternate solutions, inquiring on suspicion of bugs and supporting them on new feature requirements
- Document wiki on both functional and technical issues, and provide training support
- Work with developers to prepare and validate the daily Ops release on the test server
- Coordinate the daily Ops release functional validation by users
- Apply the regression tests on all releases
Other missions – based on the Head of IT’s requests, run the following missions:
- Coordinate requirements on specific topics identified during the daily discussions with users and based on priority: workshop, diagrams, mock-ups, user stories, …
- Follow-up of the development cycle from conception to delivery
- Assist tester with testing tasks based on requirements and priorities
- Help the team on the quality aspects: check points, regression testing, identification of improvements, …
Qualities and skills
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong Analytical mind
- Ability to provide step-by-step functional and technical help, both written and verbal
- Functional Know-how in Ticketing or E: commerce appreciated
- Basic understanding of the Web technologies such as HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of database and SQL language is appreciated
- Knowledge of web browsers and mobile devices
- Ability to take a requirement or a problem and translate it into user stories
- Agile organization and methodology (Kanban, Scrum) is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Self-directed, eager to learn with a desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
A competitive salary within a successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco which is a simply a unique place.
- Innovating development projects aiming at major worldwide sport & entertainment events
- Family like and dynamic working environment
- Lunch vouchers
- Fresh juice served every Monday, free breakfast every last Friday of the month (to share a relaxing moment together)
- Gaming area: ping-pong, foosball
- Large kitchen fully equipped
- Showers in the office, particularly interesting for sporty people 😉