Permanent role based in Monaco or Barcelona – Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximising the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organisers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
To strengthen our international IT team (located in Monaco, Barcelona and Lviv), we are looking for a Back-end Technical Lead with at least 4 years’ experience in web solutions development and with a relevant experience in API solutions design & implementation.
The API Tech Lead will be responsible for developing innovative solutions, making the best use of the latest technology in this specific field and providing technical guidance to team members, thus making a deep impact in the development of our white-label SaaS ticketing solutions. All this while evolving in an Agile environment following the Scrum methodologies.
The API Tech Lead is positioning himself as the Tech Expert of the team, fully hands on and actively developing our top of the shelf API solutions and assisting the less senior members of the team. Working closely with the API Team Leader and the API Functional Analyst, he/she will build the future Public APIs that PG needs to continue to grow its position as world leader in the ticketing market.
- Provide technical expertise to the API team members
- Build the API architecture in coordination with the API Team Lead
- Ensure that the API solutions is in line with the overall PG IT strategy
- Actively develop the designed solution
- Provide leadership and direction for the team
- Set standards in coding, development, integration
- Guide and mentor developers in your specialization field
- Is part of the Technical Leads Forum and as such, actively participate in the technical evolution of the PG ecosystem
- Gain enough business knowledge to be able to actively participate in designing software solutions;
- Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule;
- Code review and code quality control
Technical stack that you will find at PLATINIUM GROUP:
Frameworks: Symfony 3/4, VueJS;
Unit tests frameworks: PHPUnit, Karma, and Jasmine;
Inter applications communication: REST, OpenAPI, JSON Schema, GraphQL, AMQP (RabbitMQ);
Fundamentals in design patterns including: DataMapper, DDD, Hexagonal Architecture, DI/IoC;
Development/production environment: Ansible, Docker;
Other tools: Nginx, Webpack.
- Back-end Technical Lead with at least 4 years’ experience in web solutions development
- Relevant experience in API solution design & implementation
- Strong experience with OOP and SOLID principle
- Interest for PHP programming language
- Thorough understanding of relational databases such as MySQL
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with continuous integration tools such Gitlab
- Experience with Scrum / Kanban in working environments
- Strong level in English
- Proactive, self-motivated professional who takes pride in his/her work
A competitive salary within a successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco which is simply a unique place.
- Innovating projects aiming at major worldwide sport & entertainment events
- Family like and dynamic working environment
- Lunch vouchers
- Gaming area: ping-pong, foosball
- Fresh juice served every Monday, free breakfast every last Friday of the month (to share a relaxing moment together)
- Large kitchen fully equipped
- Showers in the office, particularly interesting for sporty people 😉
- Department: IT
- Job type: Full-time – Permanent
- Job location: Monaco or Barcelona