Fixed Term Contract (CDD) based in Monaco – 4/5 months
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis, and Motocross etc.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com, Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
As the Talent Specialist, your role is to maintain & deliver a high-quality service to hiring managers. You will directly source and attract quality candidates in a timely & cost-effective manner and will be in charge of the integration program.
- Support HR with administrative tasks including new starter paperwork preparation, the new employees onboarding and integration program,
- Assist in daily office management tasks,
- Participate in short term HR projects like: HR Intranet, Organizational Chart,Employer Branding, Internal Communication and company events organization where required,
- Attract, select and recruit the highest caliber of candidates available in the market,
- Build relationships with internal hiring managers and provide consultative information regarding market salary brackets, while realistically manage candidates’ expectations with information supplied through talent mapping,
- Run talent pooling and keeping talent pools up to date, specifically IT profiles
- Networking within the industry to identify suitable candidates, attending events, reading blogs, being involved in the technical community,
- Manage an end-to-end recruitment process from writing job specifications and assisting in salary decisions through to sending offer contracts,
- Promote PG employer brand via social medias and any other social channels approved,
- Partner with the Head of HR to provide services to the employees: Contracts, Welcome Pack/Onboarding, professional events, team building activities and to deliver best employee experience
- First HR experience (1-5 years) with an IT recruitment focus is a plus
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders throughout the process even remotely
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate with a variety of people (cross-functional), very good relationship
- Can adapt and cope well with continuous change
- Curious, positive and enthusiastic
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Comfortable to work in a multicultural environment
- French and English fluent would be a plus
Successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco which is a simply a unique place.
- Job type: Fixed term contract (CDD) – 4/5 months