Permanent role based in Monaco– Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, FormulaE, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Barcelona, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
Within our international IT team (located in Monaco, Barcelona and Lviv), you actively participate in the development of our white-label SaaS ticketing solutions (Front End, Back End, and Mobile).
Not afraid to dig in the code and solve problems, you join one of our outstanding teams, be it our Product Teams, our DevOps Team or our Operational IT team, you work closely with our architects, Technical Project Managers and analysists in order to create value to our products and adapt our cutting-edge ticketing technology to our B2B clients’ requirements.
Our IT team is focused on providing the best quality of technology and service by delivering rich, fast and delightful user experience. We are always looking for a better way to improve the products from a technical perspective and to adapt it to the new business!
- As a Senior Web Developer, you contribute to the evolution of our solutions by your strong technical input
- Apply your expertise to Platinium Group’s challenging context
- Work within an Agile environment and with a DevOps approach
- Ensure that the new architecture is well implemented throughout all projects
- Develop top quality projects and features based on the Product and Technological roadmap
- Lead junior and middle developers and assist them in implementing the code standards and rules
Technical stack that you will find at PLATINIUM GROUP
- Frameworks: Symfony 3/4, AngularJS, VueJS
- Unit tests frameworks: PHPUnit, Karma and Jasmine
- Inter applications communication: REST, AMPQ (RabbitMQ)
- Fundamentals in design patterns including: ORM, AR, DI/IoC
- Development/production environment: Ansible, Docker.
- Other tools: nginx, Grunt, gulp, webpack
Qualities and Skills
You are an open-minded team player willing to share, debate and evangelize with and among the team? you are pro-active and you seek to contribute to ambitious projects (you speak English or French ;)) ?? Apply now!
A competitive salary within a successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco or in Barcelona which are simply the unique places.
And that’s not all….
- Lunch vouchers
- Fresh juices served every Monday to your desk (for a great start to the week)
- Free breakfast every last Friday of the month (to share a relaxing moment together)
- Gaming area: ping-pong, pool, foosball
- Large kitchen fully equipped
- Showers in the office, particularly interesting for sporty people 😉
- Department: IT
- Job type: Full-time – Permanent
- Job Localization: Monaco