Permanent Contract / Located in Barcelona or Monaco
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis, Motocross and Rugby.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Barcelona, Milan, Paris, and Shanghai and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
Within our international IT team (located in Monaco, Barcelona, Paris and Lviv), your mission is to design and develop the Datawarehouse and CRM Solutions of our Information System. You are responsible for driving the Datawarehouse project for Platinium Group.
To achieve that, you are building and driving a dedicated team of engineers to deliver top quality services to our various markets.
You are responsible for developing innovative solutions, making the best use of the latest technology in your field and providing technical guidance to team members, thus making a deep impact in the development of our white-label SaaS ticketing solutions (Front End, Back End, and Mobile).
As such, you will analyze the current situation and also taking into account the strategic vision of the company, you will define the approach and the roadmap that will enable PG to deliver a world class technology and ensure that our solutions push further the quality standard of the Ticketing and CRM industries.
Not afraid to dig in the code and solve problems, you join an outstanding team in order to create value to our products and adapt our cutting-edge ticketing technology to our B2B clients’ requirements.
- As a Senior Engineering Manager, you drive the Datawarehouse projects for PG
- Work in close relationship with the Chief Marketing Officer on the implementation of the data and CRM component of our Information System, such as data storage, data flows to third party solutions, …
- Ensure that the new module is fully connected / embedded with the other applications
- Review and optimise data flows between PG DB and external partner such as Salesforce
- Review and enrich our data capture approach in order to enrich the data for further personalisation or to trigger more activities based on events
- Develop top quality features and projects based on the the product and technological roadmap
- Achieve a healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance and make PG’s technology a world class reference in the data and CRM industries
- Apply your expertise to Platinium Group’s challenging context and make appropriate evolution proposal
- Work closely related to the Deputy Head of IT and Engineering Managers of other areas, in defining the IT strategy to reflect the PG strategy
- Work within an Agile environment and with a DevOps approach
- Lead your team and make sure that it is strong, reliable and healthy, and targetting an ideal balance of happiness and personal development, resilience, growth, commitment and performance
Technical stack that you will find at PLATINIUM GROUP
Platinium Group’s technological stack is based on PHP7 & Mysql, and we expect you to challenge some of them and bring in new ideas and implement new technologies.
- Technologies : PHP7, MySQL
- Inter applications communication: REST, AMPQ (RabbitMQ)
- Databases: Google Bigquery, Amazon RDS , Hadoop
- Development/production environment: Ansible, Docker
- Customer data management background – identity management, relational databases
- Data flows management – API building, Data layers management
- Project Management: Jira, Confluence, Merlin
Qualities and Skills
- Human and technical leadership
- Passionate about technology and how it can change users’ life
- Eager to make an impact
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and/or French
A competitive salary within a successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco or in Barcelona.
- Department: IT
- Job type: Full-time – Permanent
- Job Localization: Monaco or Barcelona