Student Internship contract starting ASAP for 6 months’ period
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Rugby, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
The Procurement intern is responsible for supporting Event Management & Procurement teams in their daily tasks and mid/long term projects.
- Support for supply of products and services essential for our company’s operations,
- Be responsible for the end to end procurement on some events covered by Platinium Group
- Insert of orders in Back office / verification of invoices,
- Support procurement team in maintaining an accurate product catalog
- Assist procurement team in e-tickets bookings
- Support procurement team in stock monitoring and raising alerts on stock levels
- Maintain awareness of market trends in ticketing and sports industry
- Monitor key international and local competitors to support pricing strategy
- Help identify and implement new opportunities to enlarge our business scope
Desired skills & experiences
- Student in accounting / international commerce / purchasing
- English is a must. Any other language is a plus
- Good knowledge of the pack Office. Advanced Excel skills
- Good analytical skills, you can do some benchmarking and research
- A desire to work and grow in the digital world
- Cautious and diligent person with good communication skills
- Rigorous and great sense of details
- Ability to think out of the box
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco which is a simply a unique place.
- Department: Procurement
- Job type: Student Internship contract starting in ASAP for 6 months’ period