Position based in Monaco – Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis, and Motocross.
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
Procurement & E-Tickets Support Executive role
is to ensure that tickets are purchased from specified suppliers and are
delivered according to agreed terms and conditions. An important aspect of this role is seeking maximum value for the company through time and cost agreements while working with technology advanced products.
For Procurement (60% of time)
- Be responsible for the end to end procurement on some events covered by Platinium Group Brokerage activity
- Catalog update
- Preparation and submission of orders
- Insert of orders in Back office / verification of invoices
- Support procurement team in stock monitoring and raising alerts on stock levels
- Support team in pricing strategies
- Monitor key international and local competitors to support pricing strategy
- Help identify and implement new opportunities to enlarge our business scope
For e-ticket management support (40% of time)
- Regular e-ticket stock reconciliation
- E-ticket project management: liaise with IT teams, as well as teams throughout the organization (customer care, logistics,) to prepare allocation
- E-ticket allocation: allocate and upload tickets into customer accounts using tool previously developed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- First experience in purchasing services or sales management
- Technical aptitude with ability to grasp technology concepts around Ticketing platforms
- Ability to be quickly efficient with back office tools.
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and a disciplined approach to quality and drive results
- Strong aptitude in working with numbers (very good knowledge of Excel),
- Rigor, strong attention to details
- English Language is a must, additional languages would be a plus
- Strong work ethic and appreciation for a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Successful international and growing e-commerce
company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment
and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20
nationalities) based in Monaco which is a simply a unique place.
- Lunch vouchers
- Fresh juices served every Monday to your desk (for a great start to the week)
- Free breakfast every last Friday of the month (to share a relaxing moment together)
- Gaming area
- Large kitchen fully equipped
- Showers in the office, particularly interesting for sporty people 😉
- Department: Event Management
- Job type: Full-time – Permanent