Permanent position based in Monaco – Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Rugby, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
As Sales Representative, you will join the Sales & Business Development Department mainly assisting our Strategic Projects Director on her daily missions. If you would love to get real-world business and practical experience, as well as create fantastic opportunity for your career, then this may be the perfect job for you. You’ll gain experience in all facets of doing business from participation of pre-sales presentation to contract review and project kick-off which can be a considerable asset to grow within the Group.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not restricted to:
- Assist on projects related to International Sales including but not limited to:
- Supporting prospection plan by actively identifying key targets
- Preparing pre-sales demo & presentations
- Following up with all PG teams involved in answers to client’s RFP and formalizing PG proposal
- Assessing client’s data & proposing business models
- Supporting during contractual phase with contracts review
- Monitoring of competitors and best industry practices
- Providing occasional administrative assistance (including but not limited to: client’s workshop organization, business trips arrangements etc)
- Any other ongoing tasks as required
Required skills & expertise
- You hold a Master degree in International Business.
- You have 2-5 years’ experience in Business related field, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- You speak perfectly at least 2 of the following languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish.
- You have business acumen with a strong ability to analyze and synthetize
- You are self-driven, reliable and have a responsible work attitude.
- You are energetic and organized as this is a high intensity position.
- You are success driven and you are creative and solution oriented.
- You are curious and want to learn.
- Experience within the Digital or SaaS sector would be a plus.
A competitive salary within a successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco which is a simply a unique place.
And it’s not all…
- Innovating development projects aiming at major worldwide sport & entertainment events
- Family like and dynamic working environment
- Lunch vouchers
- Gaming area: ping-pong, foosball
- Fresh juice served every Monday, free breakfast every last Friday of the month (to share a relaxing moment together)
- Large kitchen fully equipped
- Showers in the office, particularly interesting for sporty people 😉
- Department: Business
- Job type: Full-time – Permanent