Permanent position based in Monaco – Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis, Motocross, Rugby etc.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
As our Insight Manager, the role holder will be responsible for the maintenance and the development of our BI infrastructure to drive actionable insight that will help the business to generate added value.
Reporting directly to the CMO, the Insight manager and his Insight executive will be responsible to support data needs from both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring decision making is always based on robust data findings.
You are joining a young and motivated team, in an extremely dynamic company offering an agreeable and original working environment.
Leading the Insight team and within the CMO group, you have the following missions:
- Maintain and develop our BI Infrastructure working closely with our partner Sisense:
- BI trouble shooting
- Train and support the users on all kind of BI projects
- Maintain awareness of current trends in business intelligence and data discovery technologies
- Define storage solutions and data structuring
- Control the quality of data throughout their treatment
- Development of Sisense cloud solution to support future data needs from all stakeholders
- Drive actionable insight for both internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze all business data to develop effective decision support systems
- Ensure excellent quality of decisional reporting, for external customers as well as internal users.
- Prepare and implement specific dashboards per department.
- Participate in the development of the company’s key performance indicators
- Provide to the internal clients the statistical decision-making tools
- Participate in the implementation of the company’s marketing strategy
- Support our business development effort by presenting our insight solution and by producing customized reports for potential future customers.
- Use more advanced statistical resource to drive business value
- Influence our data capture strategy to support more complex data modeling.
- Explore data to proactively recommend segmentations to support both internal and external marketing activities.
- Support the development of a robust sales forecasting tool.
- Realize descriptive analysis – predictive analysis – targeting
- Mastering of Data engineering, Datamining is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of the methodologies and tools in the BI domain:
- DB Modeling and Datawarehouse / Datamart implementation
- Mysql DB and SQL language
- Design and implementation of BI solution
- Mastering of software architecture and development methods
Qualities and skills
- Fluency in English
- Master degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+ years implementing/managing analytics
- Excellent understanding of business intelligence technologies
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to engage with business users, understand functional problems
- A proven track record within project management and to be confident at managing multiple projects to budgets and deadlines
- Experience working within an international environment
- Functional know-how: E-commerce, ticketing, webmarketing
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in an extremely fast-paced, high growth, entrepreneurial environment
A competitive salary within a successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco which is a simply a unique place.
- Innovating development projects aiming at major worldwide sport & entertainment events
- Family like and dynamic working environment
- Lunch vouchers
- Gaming area: ping-pong, foosball
- Fresh juice served every Monday, free breakfast every last Friday of the month (to share a relaxing moment together)
- Large kitchen fully equipped
- Showers in the office, particularly interesting for sporty people 😉
Complete the form to apply for this job