Permanent role based in Monaco – Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, FormulaE, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
To strengthen our IT team, we are looking for a Web Developer.
You have at least 2 – 3 years of experience in developing Websites, ideally in the ecommerce or ticketing industry. You are joining a young and motivated team, in an extremely dynamic company offering an agreeable and original working environment.
Within the IT team, you actively participate in the development of our solutions (Front End, Back End, and Mobile).
You are an adept of the Agile methodologies and keen to work in a DevOps environment.
You are involved from the conception step; you carry out the development, the unit and integration tests as well as the technical documentation.
You take part in the code review of developments implemented by coworkers and strongly contribute to delivering top quality solutions.
Technical stack that you will find at PLATINIUM GROUP
- Frameworks: Symfony 3/4, AngularJS, VueJS
- Tests frameworks: PHPUnit, Codeception, Karma and Jasmine
- Inter applications communication: REST, AMPQ (RabbitMQ)
- We use a lot of design patterns including: ORM, AR, DI/IoC
- Development/production environment: Ansible, Docker.
- Other tools: Nginx, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack
Qualities and Skills
You are an open-minded team player willing to share, debate and evangelize with and among the team? you are pro-active and you seek to contribute to ambitious projects (you speak English or French 😉 Apply now!
A competitive salary within a successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco which is a simply a unique place.
And that’s not all….
• Lunch vouchers
• Fresh juices served every Monday to your desk (for a great start to the week)
• Free breakfast every last Friday of the month (to share a relaxing moment together)
• Gaming area: ping-pong, pool, foosball
• Large kitchen fully equipped
• Showers in the office, particularly interesting for sporty people 😉
- Department: IT
- Job type: Full-time – Permanent
- Location: Monaco