Internship in Monaco – immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, FormulaE, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximising the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organisers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
As HR Intern, you will provide quality support to the HR team in their operational daily tasks and short-term projects mainly related to Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, HR Administration, Office management.
- Support HR with administrative tasks including new starter paperwork preparation, the new employees onboarding and integration program
- Assist in daily office management tasks
- Participate in short term HR projects like: HR Intranet, Organisational Chart, Employees Directory, Employer Branding, Recruitment Mailing Campaigns, Internal Communication and company events organisation where required
- Support Talent Acquisition in reviewing CVs, posting job openings, arranging interviews, compensation and benefits studies, Benchmarking (bring new ideas to make grow PG candidate pipeline)
- HR reporting
- Degree in Business, Human Resources, Communication or similar
- French and English fluent would be a plus
- Honest, openminded and trustworthy: your colleagues and managers can trust you.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and proactive attitude to work
- Willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
Successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco which is a simply a unique place.
- Department: HR
- Job type: Internship 4/6 months period
- Starting date: ASAP