Internship – Starting from August / September 2019 – 4/6 months period
The Hospitality & Travel Intern works hand in hand with our travel agents at Monte Carlo Travel Agency (Platinium Group) and develops turnkey travels. In constant contact with various providers on an international scale, he/she sets up a range of products from A to Z: establishing the circuit, listing places to visit, hotels and means of transportation … Moreover, he / she will have to calculate prices in order to provide a package which will be tailored to the customer’s budget.
- From an existing client portfolio, offer customers full packages for their journeys to one of our forthcoming sports events;
- Identify hotels and negotiate prices in order to offer the right product(s) to customers traveling abroad (Italy, Spain, Belgium, Australia, China …)
- Imagine and invent new formulas and leisure agendas (trips, boat excursions, museum tours …);
- Advertise our services to customers also by developing this activity on our ticketing platform;
- In connection with the marketing department, create brochures and any other product which could help increase activity.
- Find, create and finalize barters as well as partnerships with sponsors and/or partners
- Sell packages over the phone
- Support team in the production and supervision of hospitality during Monaco GP
- Excellent communicating (e), strong analytical and negotiation skills;
- Autonomous, known to show sharp business skills to negotiate rates or
- French & English speaking is a must, Italian in addition beneficial
- Knowledge of Amadeus reservation system is a plus
- Attention to details
- Organised and proactive.
- Sales skills over the phone in English
- Flexibility and versatility
Monte Carlo Travel Agency, founded in 1985, is the travel agency that pioneered Platinium Group’s growing success and carried the company’s name on the global market. Thirty years later, the agency continues to provide world-class hospitality and travel with the same meticulous approach, taking traveling to a whole new dimension and building the roads to unforgettable memories by offering truly unique voyage experiences.
- Department: Monte Carlo Travel Agency
- Job type: Internship