Permanent position based in Monaco – Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis, Motocross, Rugby etc.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
Can you challenge yourself and the ticketing industry!?
As the Head of Client Success, your main mission is to ensure your customer base is retained, growing, happy, and successful with our ticketing platform and services.
To do so, you will manage a great team of Account Managers and Technical Supports in a worldwide scope with growing the ticket sales and revenues with our network of existing and new clients. The successful candidate will represent his Department at Management level, collaborate with all the other PG departments and report directly to the CEO.
- Maintain and grow our business in a worldwide scope, international events (sports & entertainments) as a target,
- Manage the operational systems, processes and policies,
- Attend major clients’ meetings and deliver presentations (pre-sales),
- Renegotiate contracts with key accounts and drive tender responses,
- Provide ongoing reporting through PG Business Intelligence tool to the CEO and take direct actions with the team to constantly optimise PG gross margin,
- Manage all Client Success team including recruitment, coaching, training and career development,
- Drive and support the CS team to define business action plans and strategies (optimize platform implementations, develop customer revenue, implement successful marketing strategies etc…),
- Work closely with Head of Sales and Chief Marketing Officer to maximise revenue,
- Work closely with Head of IT to ensure high quality of project deliveries and constant innovation,
- Onsite presence may be required during some important events to drive onsite teams and meet with key contacts and clients,
- Represent Client Success Department at Management level.
- Ticketing, SaaS or Software experience is a must
- Fluent English (on native level) and any other European language is a big plus
- Commercially driven and hands-on experience
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong people-management skills – At least 5 years’ experience in managing teams (+5 people)
- Organised, proactive and a problem solver
- Ability to influence and offer professional insight
- Empathy, excellent communication skills, adaptability to different cultures
- Open to travel abroad around once a month, and on weekends from time to time
A competitive salary within a successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco which is simply a unique place.
And that’s not all….
- Lunch vouchers,
- Fresh juices served every Monday to your desk (for a great start to the week),
- Free breakfast every last Friday of the month (to share a relaxing moment together),
- Gaming area: ping-pong, pool, foosball,
- Large kitchen fully equipped,
- Showers in the office, particularly interesting for sporty people 😉