Permanent contract based in Monaco – Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
As QA Engineer, you implement and manage acceptance tests and release validation within an Agile team. And globally, you participate in the development of our solutions (Front End, Back End, and Mobile) and contribute to their high quality.
Your key Responsibilities
- Work in close relation with one or two IT teams as the key tester. Teams can be remote or local
- Work in coordination with Functional Analysts on identified projects
- Write and run testing scenarios on selected projects
- Help users test some key features
- Help the team on the quality aspects: check points, regression testing, identification of improvements, …
- Work in close coordination with the person responsible for a release
- Identify the key tickets requiring full testing prior to release
- Run required tests and validate scope based on ticket description. If required, Functional Analysts will assist
- Carefully describe any reproduced bugs or missing requirements using the Jira ticketing system
- Run regression testing when required
- Automated tests tool: regular check on market and tools available, prototype, implementation and maintenance
- Performance and Load testing coordination
- Overall coordination of all automated tests process within each team
- Assist all QA, developers and Team Lead in the implementation of the scenarios in a timely manner
Qualities and skills
- Mastering of UAT best practices
- Automation experience
- Mastering of a test plan tool such as Testlink
- Knowledge of testing tool such as Selenium is a plus
- CFTL or ISTQB certification appreciated
- Agile organization and methodology (Kanban, Scrum)
- Ability to work with technical contacts
- Functional Know-how in Ticketing or E :commerce appreciated
- Excellent relationship skills
- Analytical mind
- Ability to be quickly efficient on an IT tool
- Fluency in English, Italian is a plus.
Successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco which is a simply a unique place.
- Innovating development projects aiming at major worldwide sport events
- Lunch vouchers
- Fresh juices served every Monday to your desk (for a great start to the week)
- Free breakfast every last Friday of the month (to share a relaxing moment together)
- Gaming area: ping-pong, pool, foosball
- Large kitchen fully equipped
- Showers in the office, particularly interesting for sporty people 😉
- Department: IT
- Job type: Full-time – permanent contract