Permanent role based in Barcelona – Immediately available
As a developer, you’ll be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling our ticketing platform. You’ll work on everything related to our PHP backend, creating a powerful server-side application to handle our APIs.
We would like to hire the best people to work with us in our Barcelona’s office. This is a full-time position with us.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong experience with OOP
- Experience with Hexagonal architecture and Domain Driven Design patterns (DDD)
- A willingness to learn and an interest in keeping up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code
- Experience using distributed control version softwares like Git
- Strong experience with testing (unit testing, functional testing, etc.)
- Proactive, self-motivated professional who takes pride in his/her work
- Open source code you’re proud of
- Experience with Scrum / Kanban in working environments
- Experience with Docker
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Degree in Software Engineering or similar
What we offer
- Excellent location in city center (Passeig de Gràcia/Mallorca)
- Ticket restaurant
- Top-notch laptops
- We will ensure you feel well remunerated and proud to be part of our tribe
- You will join one of the most exciting environments in a highly motivated team, where everyone is developing themselves to higher levels of professionality
About Platinium Group
We’re one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis, Motocross and Rugby.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
Platinium Group is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of teamwork. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.