Permanent role based in Barcelona – Immediately available
To strengthen our IT team, we are looking for an experienced Front-end Developer able to provide a strong technical input into our front-end development projects.
Within the IT team, you actively participate in the development of our products and ensure that our front solutions are always top of the quality.
You assist in the evolution of PG’s web solutions and ensure that the front APP is compatible with all new front projects
You are strongly involved in the Front Office mock-up process managed by the Marketing team and assist the IT Project Leaders in producing mock-ups for the Back-Office solution.
Develop clear, fast and easy to use user interfaces that meet the latest industry standards.
Take into consideration the user requirements to create ergonomic UI, respecting accessibility standards and cross-browsers compatibility.
Technical stack that you will find at PLATINIUM GROUP
- Bower, npm, yarn, Grunt, webpack
- Responsive Design approach, especially Bootstrap framework
- Git, unit tests Jasmine, Karma
- Real appetite for UX/UI
- Respect of Web standards (W3C recommendations, accessibility, cross-browsers and devices development)
- Knowledge of PHP and SQL
- Knowledge of GTM is a plus
Qualities and Skills
You are an open-minded team player willing to share and lean from others? You are pro-active and you seek to contribute to ambitious projects. Apply now!
What we offer
- Excellent location in city center (Passeig de Gràcia/Mallorca)
- Ticket restaurant
- Top-notch laptops
- We will ensure you feel well remunerated and proud to be part of our tribe
- You will join one of the most exciting environments in a highly motivated team, where everyone is developing themselves to higher levels of professionality
About Platinium Group
We’re one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis, Motocross and Rugby.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
Platinium Group is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of teamwork. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
- Department: IT
- Job type: Full-time – Permanent
- Location: Barcelona or Monaco