Student Internship contract based in Monaco
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, FormulaE, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
The eCommerce & Marketing intern is responsible for supporting Event Management & Procurement teams in their daily tasks and mid/long term projects.
- Support event managers in the creation and maintenance of ticketshops.
- Support event managers in the creation and maintenance of products catalogues
- Frequently update ticketshops and make sure content is always accurate.
- Help organizing F1 Monaco logistics (transportation of material)
- Assist procurement team in e-tickets bookings
- Maintain awareness of market trends in ticketing and sports industry
- Monitor key international and local competitors
- Help identify and implement new opportunities to enlarge our business scope
Desired skills & experiences
- Student in web-marketing / communication or related subject
- English is a must. Any other language is a plus
- Good knowledge of the pack Office. Advanced Excel skills
- Good analytical skills, you can do some benchmarking and research
- A desire to work and grow in the digital world
- Cautious and diligent person with good communication skills
- Rigorous and great sense of details
- Ability to think out of the box
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco which is a simply a unique place.
And that’s not all…
• Fresh juices served every Monday to your desk (for a great start to the week)
• Free breakfast every last Friday of the month (to share a relaxing moment together)
• Gaming area: ping-pong, pool, foosball
• Large kitchen fully equipped
• Showers in the office, particularly interesting for sporty people 😉
- Department: Event Management
- Job type: Internship