Permanent position based in Barcelona – Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximising the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organisers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
We are looking for a talented digital Advertising “expert” with a proven track record and at least 3 years of experienced to join our growing team, where you’ll work directly with the performance marketing team to drive our user acquisition strategy and digital marketing campaigns.
You will be responsible for improving all aspects of our go-to-market strategy for our own brands as well as our B2B clients. You will be expected to create and maintain your own plans for growing market share and a road map for developing new channel activities.
The ideal candidate for this role will be highly analytical and data-driven with passion for meeting/exceeding goals.
Responsibilities to include
- Campaign setup, optimization & performance report development.
- Data monitoring Identifying emerging trends, threats, innovations and competition.
- Management of ad campaigns according to performance KPIs.
- Produce successful on-brand PPC campaigns across different platforms. (Adwords, Facebook, etc)
- Work through briefs, schedules and assignments to provide the best collaboration with other departments and ensure the right prioritization.
- Collaborate with other departments to execute projects that include marketing deliverables.
- Translate business requirement and needs into campaign plans for the effective implementation and delivery.
- Constantly innovate and drive the best quality possible.
- Seek, create and share channel best practices.
- Partner Event and Account Management teams to ensure expectations are met across a variety of deliverables.
- Drive the content strategy and uphold the copy/creative integrity of all assignments.
- Assist with the set up and management of performance tracking elements, including the management of Google Tag Manager.
- Supervise and manage at least one direct report.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 year of relevant work experience in managing PPC Campaigns and producing successful customer acquisition strategies (internal, consulting or agency environments)
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative, strong sense of ownership and a disciplined approach to quality, drive results and customer satisfaction,
- Passionate about e-commerce and sports,
- Familiarity with dealing with content/campaigns in multiple languages.
- Confortable with presenting and communicating to external and internal audiences/partners/clients,
- Familiarity with project management practices and the development of digital/social/mobile marketing communications,
- English Language is a must (proficient level) and any other language skills are a plus. (i.e. French)
- Great written/oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and appreciation for a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Detail-oriented and structured
- Google Analytics savvy
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop – (editing images)
- Elementary knowledge of SEO
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience using GTM (Google tag manager)
- Familiar with implementation of conversion tracking tag/pixels and data layers.
Successful international and growing e-commerce company (20 nationalities) that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team based in Barcelona which is simply a unique place.
- Meal vouchers
- Office located in the heart of Barcelona (Passeig de Gràcia)
- Well-funded growing company with start-up mindset
- Work with a multidisciplinary international and dynamic people