Internship based in Barcelona – Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Rugby, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Barcelona, Milan, Paris and Shanghai and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
If you are passionate about sports, e-commerce and digital marketing, this is the place for you!
This role presents an opportunity for an accomplished candidate with a capacity to learn quickly and exercise common sense to gain fantastic hands-on experience driving the growth of our e-commerce websites through digital marketing activities.
This position reports to the Marketing Performance Manager and is a key role on a dynamic and experienced marketing team. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, demonstrate ownership to achieve goals and take initiative. You should be able to identify and analyse an/a existing/potential problem and find suitable solutions for each situation.
- Support the Performance Marketing team that includes Digital Channels, Website and Revenue management.
- Support the go-to-market strategy for all events across all our brands: marketplace positioning, competitor analysis, research case studies, and new or relevant competitors.
- Perform QA activities to ensure the proper implementation of the marketing strategy.
- Track the status of when ticket shops launch, as well current & potential campaigns linked to pricing strategy and retail calendar.
- Attend meetings with internal clients, to develop a broader sense of key internal deliverables.
- Maintain tracking documents and analyze competitive/industry trends.
- Gain exposure to multiple cross-functional teams including Hospitality, Event Management, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, Research, Product and more!
- Student in digital marketing / communication or related subject
- English native speaker/ Proficiency
- A true passion to learn the day-to-day of Advertising, Business, Communications, Marketing
- Exceptional analytical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relentlessly positive attitude & ability to collaborate well with others
- Skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs a plus
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
Successful international and growing e-commerce company (20 nationalities) that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team based in Barcelona which is simply a unique place. And it’s not all…
- Meal vouchers
- Office located in the heart of Barcelona (Passeig de Gràcia)
- Well-funded growing company with start-up mindset
- Work with a multidisciplinary international and dynamic people
Job type: Student Internship contract starting in April / May 2019 for 4-6 months period