Consultancy or Short Term mission – 6/9 months / Location : Monaco or Milan or Remotely / Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Rugby, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
In the field of e-commerce, in an environment where Web (traffic, monitoring, performance, CDN, security) and DevOps (Release, Build, Source Code Management, continual integration) are key to the operations, as a Senior DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for the architecture and technical leadership of the DevOps infrastructure.
In a dynamic and competitive environment, you have the following responsibilities:
- Enhance CI/CD tooling and pipelines
- transition from GitHub/Jenkins to Gitlab
- reduce lead time to production
- optimize regression tests duration
- enable code quality and security controls
- ensure zero-downtime deploys
- Identify and implement best practices for infrastructure provisioning and configuration management
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve monitoring and escalation process
- Automate test environment deployment
- Install, configure and monitor test and production environments (hosted, cloud)
- Overview application performance and run load/capacity tests
- Implement necessary policies and/or procedures, to ensure business continuity
- Assist Senior Engineering Manager with any required task, especially to ensure smooth deployment of Italian Platform up to the highest standards of the industry.
- Interact with team members to improve our tools, technology stack, application performance and stability
- Act as a mentor to a team of talented engineers, share knowledge and propose ideas that can be put into practise
- Troubleshoot issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment
- Create and maintain all necessary documentation
Skills & Requirements
- Strong background in Linux administration and virtualization technologies
- Experience managing high traffic transactional (ecommerce)
- In-depth knowledge of CI/CD best practises
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex incidents and problems
- Good knowledge of replicated architectures, load balancing and high availability concepts
- Implementation of load and performance tests (tooling, set-up, analysis)
- Experience managing Cloudflare CDN
- Good time-management skills
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Team player
- English speaking
- Open minded, curious, flexible
- Linux, PHP-FPM, MySQL, Nginx, Docker
- Ansible, MaxScale
- PHPUnit, Protractor, Codeception, SonarQube, Jenkins
- PHP, Symfony, Angular
- Zabbix, ELK
- GitHub, Jira, Confluence
- Department: IT
- Job type: Consultancy or Short Term mission – 6/9 months
- Location: Monaco or with option of split on-site and remote work.
- Availability to travel