Permanent position based in Monaco – Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis, Motocross, Rugby etc.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
Platinium Group is looking for exceptional talent to join our hospitality sales team. As a Corporate Sales Manager, you will be responsible for targeting and driving new business opportunities within the MICE, Corporate and Leisure markets.
You will set and implement objectives in order to effectively contribute to the company’s overall strategy to achieve business goals. You will have a proven track record of proactively selling to the MICE segment in Europe, meeting and exceeding challenging targets.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in the hospitality industry, is customer-focused, with fantastic communication skills and able to demonstrate some experience in managing and developing others.
If you are passionate about sports, selling and creating relationships, this is the role for you!
- Sell VIP and hospitality products to corporate clients over the phone and face to face.
- Support go-to-market strategy for all events offering hospitality services.
- Development of annual sales action plan and travel plan to create new business opportunities.
- Quotation, follow up, negotiation, conversion and management of groups.
- Management of MICE accounts to build up the relationship with them and increase the market share.
- Sales professional with several years of experience.
- Solid experience in making connections and selling over phone
- Proven track record for making new contacts and closing deals
- Ability to drive repeat/referral business through effective account management and excellent customer service.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills with an outstanding ability to earn customer loyalty.
- Strong problem-solving skills, persistence, and resourcefulness to achieve results.
- Ability to build rapport with prospects and clients
A competitive salary within a successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco which is a simply a unique place.
- Innovating development projects aiming at major worldwide sport & entertainment events
- Family like and dynamic working environment
- Lunch vouchers
- Gaming area: ping-pong, foosball
- Fresh juice served every Monday, free breakfast every last Friday of the month (to share a relaxing moment together)
- Large kitchen fully equipped
- Showers in the office, particularly interesting for sporty people 😉