Permanent role based in Barcelona – Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, FormulaE, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Barcelona, Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
We are looking for a talented, hands-on, and well-rounded Marketing Content Associate that will help us strengthen our content team and will be successful at connecting with our customer base through multiple channels. In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for creating quality direct-response copy for marketing communications.
We work in a fast-paced environment that requires someone creative, innovative, driven and able to easily adapt to the different needs of the business and market. We are focused on providing a best-in-class customer experience, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal
- Own the content of our consumer brands, including producing unique and on-brand content deliverables such as web copy, product descriptions and email newsletters.
- Incorporate elements for Search Engine Optimization in all copy, including Meta Tags and Descriptions.
- Translation request management
- Manage the CMS system and Back Office with uttermost care and secure content and translations are properly in place.
- Produce copy on request for our wide scope of clients within the entertainment and sports industry
- Work proactively and keep an innovative mindset to improve processes
- Cooperate with Marketing, Event and Account Management teams to ensure expectations are met across a variety of deliverables
- Work with the rest of the Content Marketing team and generate ideas for new Content Marketing projects.
- Assist in Social Media strategy development for all accounts of our consumer brand Gootickets (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and luxury brand GPexperiences.
- Regular updating/posting on social media accounts for Gootickets and GPexperiences.
- Work alongside the Graphic Designer to coordinate copy for visual material and manage visual representation online by selecting and uploading images to the CMS system.
- Become an advocate of the Quality Assurance process
- Request and accept feedback and channel it back into your work in a positive way
- Develop a comfortable way to share input/feedback in a constructive fashion to others
- Proactively review ticket shop properties and communications programs to ensure best practices in the industry are applied and implemented successfully
Required Skills and Experience
- MUST be a native (or near-native) English speaker
- University degree in marketing, communication or publicity (or equivalent and demonstrated working experience)
- Relevant work experience in producing outstanding content (internal, consulting or agency environments)
- Experience with content management system(s)
- Communicative: You can explain why you make the copy decisions you do when collaborating across teams.
- Excellent listener: You can listen and keep an open mind in all situations.
- An efficient executioner: you can keep going and don’t get overwhelmed or stuck in planning mode easily.
- You are very well organized, detailed and methodical
- You are fast, adaptive, and accountable: you find a way to hit tight deadlines without putting quality at risk.
- Proactive: You don’t wait for opportunities to arise, you create them.
- Team Player: whatever the problem is, you are always part of the solution
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your colleagues and managers can trust you.
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself get distracted.
- Grasp the concept of prioritization: you can focus on accomplishing the bigger things and will not get stuck in the less important tasks.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with dealing with content in multiple languages.
- Familiarity with project management practices and the development of digital/social/mobile marketing communications,
- Any other language skills are a plus (Spanish/French/Italian/German/Dutch)
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop – (editing images)
- Experience with Video editing
- Elementary knowledge of SEO
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Social Media and/or Facebook Advertising
Successful international and growing e-commerce company (20 nationalities) that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team based in Barcelona which is simply a unique place. And it’s not all…
- Meal vouchers
- Office located in the heart of Barcelona (Passeig de Gràcia)
- Well-funded exciting growing company with start-up mindset
- International context and world sports events environment
- Very attractive career perspectives