Internship contract – based in Monaco – Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, FormulaE, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
The Business Development Assistant reports directly to the Country Representative of Platinium Group on the Italian market, he assists in the development of this market in two main areas which are sport (football, F1, ATP etc.) and entertainment (concerts, festivals, exhibitions etc.)
- Screening business opportunities on the Italian market
Submitting potential marketing strategies to approach new niche markets
Identifying PG’s unique selling proposition related to the specific market
Submitting new ideas for cross clients marketing opportunities
Identifying marketing tools and strategies to approach new customers and industries
- Creation and update of the prospecting file
- Establishing first contacts by email or phone with selected prospects
- Creating business presentations
- Benchmarking study of the market
- Submitting a follow-up of activity on Excel
- Student in the last year of a business school or equivalent
- Interest for e-commerce and new technologies
- Fluent in English, Italian would be huge plus
- Good knowledge of Office Pack
- Rigorous and customer-oriented
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Strength of conviction
Our offer : A successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (17 nationalities) based in Monaco which is a simply a unique place.
And that’s not all…
• Fresh juices served every Monday to your desk (for a great start to the week)
• Breakfast every last Friday of the month (to share a relaxing moment together)
• Gaming area: ping-pong, pool, baby foot
• Large kitchen fully equipped
• Showers in the office, particularly interesting for sporty people 😉
Department: Sales/Business Development
Job type: Full-time –4/6 months’ Internship