Permanent role based in Barcelona – Immediately available
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. We offer world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Rugby, Tennis, and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco, Barcelona, Milan, Paris and Shanghai and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
PG is always looking for smart engaged people who think different and want to change the world! We hire a multitude of profiles and personalities in the numerous fields we operate in and truly value the importance of team work. Dynamism and creativity fuel our growth and passion.
As an Administrative & Customer Service Specialist, you’ll be part of the customer care team. You will be in charge of processing and analyzing customers’ orders in order to verify their authenticity. You will be expected to document, classify and scrutinize all elements available to make decisions on the whether an order can be successfully accepted.
Furthermore, you will support our team in providing the best possible customer service to our Sports Fans, keeping you in regular contact with them over the phone, chat or via email.
An Administrative & Customer Service Specialist must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills. The successful candidate must have exceptional attention to detail, proven organizational skills, be courteous, multitasked, assertive and work well independently and as part of a team.
- Monitoring and processing all online orders and performing the relevant checks and validation procedures in order to secure the integrity of payment processes,
- Interacting with customers over the phone and by email
- Accountable for following, maintaining and improving existing processes in order to deliver positive results.
- Responding to routine customer inquiries regarding the sports events’ organization and services (e.g. how to purchase tickets on our website, inform about shipping/delivery dates, promotional offers, additional services).
- Handling and resolving customer complaints (e.g. delivery delay or payment issues)
- Work closely with the Event Management and Logistic Service to ensure delivery of tickets are done on time,
- Following up with customers to ensure high-level satisfaction and determine future requirements,
- Identify and escalate priority issues in order to minimize impact on customers,
- Driven and with a genuine interest in working with and helping customers
- Analytic Skills (Ability to treat, investigate, conceptualize and solve both complex and uncomplicated cases by making decisions that are sensible given the available information in order to determine authenticity of online orders)
- Perfectly fluent in English and Spanish
- Experience in an order administration or a customer facing role
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving ability (e.g. identifying key issues and thinking though alternatives, prioritizing and making things happen)
- Proactive and able to anticipate issues and deal with them effectively by proposing approaches that mitigate risk.
- Ability to prioritize effectively according to volumes and deadlines
- Must be able to handle a multi-task environment while maintaining excellent customer service
- Must be a team player, driven and pro-active
- Be able to handle complaints and difficult situations with confidence
- Be friendly, calm and assertive
Successful international and growing e-commerce company (20 nationalities) that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team based in Barcelona which is simply a unique place. And it’s not all…
- Meal vouchers
- Office located in the heart of Barcelona (Passeig de Gràcia)
- Well-funded growing company with start-up mindset
- Work with a multidisciplinary international and dynamic people
- Department: Customer Service
- Job type: Permanent Job
- Location: Barcelona (Passeig de Gràcia)